Reflections & Resolutions
I’m also humbled by the amount of loyal followers of the blog who take the time to read what I have to say. As a place where I truly and honestly open my heart and express exactly what I think and feel, this blog means so much to me, which is why I have such gratitude for all the success I’ve been lucky to achieve.
I thought I would go back over the year and take in what I’ve been up to, so here in a tidy little compilation are my highlights; the events that marked my year, my personal favourites and the most popular posts of 2013:
- Freya’s year long award winning Deco365 marketing campaign began which I was honoured to be a part of.
- The blog’s 2nd birthday marked by a week of giveaways, thanks to the generosity of so many lingerie businesses.
- I was interviewed by my local main newspaper and had my story printed.
- I was an official Wonderbra ambassador for National Cleavage Day.
- Supermodel Caprice said I have a ‘lovely cleavage’ and made me her National Cleavage Day winner on Twitter.
- My Raynaud’s experience was published in Pick Me Up magazine.
- I attended Boux Avenue’s Leeds store opening and met Theo Paphitis.
- I covered Tallulah Love Lingerie’s Summer Soiree which many of you enjoyed.
- The UK enjoyed/endured a heatwave so I shared my keeping cool lingerie tips.
- I was nominated for best lingerie blogger in Brastop.com’s awards.
- I flashmobbed Durham in my skimpies.
- I had a hair makeover by celebrity & TV stylist Matthew Curtis.
- I was invited to attend and cover the UK Lingerie Awards.