Hepburn & Leigh Win: My First Splurge
Unless you’ve been living under a rock the last few months, you’ll have heard I won Hepburn & Leigh’s Garter Girl competition, because I really have been banging on about it since. My photoshoot, in which I modelled quite a bounty of retro and pin up inspired lingerie, finally came to fruition a few weeks ago and my amazing £1000 gift to spend as I wish in the online store has given lots of opportunity to ogle pretty things.
Since I’m such a thrifty spender (or tight arse!) I predict several little shopping sprees yet to come, especially as some pieces I really have my eye on are out of stock at the moment. Kiss Me Deadly’s corsets will be money well spent too, so I’m anticipating an order in that direction at some point soon.
Realistically my first order was a rather sedate affair (I’ve heard a few of you would have easily spent it all in one swipe!) but this was an exciting splurge for me! I’m honestly not one for buying so many things in one go so this is a nice stress reliever, as well as a tidy refresher for my modelling stock too.
So this is what I got:
- Cervin Manon stockings with blue hem, seam and cuban heel detail size 3
- Kiss Me Deadly Van Doren deep pin up knickers size M
- Playful Promises Ouvert knickers – crotchless knickers with suspender clips size M
- Kiss Me Deadly Vargas longline girdle in hot pink size M
- Playful Promises Peacock longline bra size 34DD
- Playful Promises Grace open cup bra – the strapping detail of the Peacock bra size M
- Fraulein Annie Balcony Bikini top with reversible sailor & stripe print size 34E